“We could not be happier with the food and service from Absolute Celebrations. They catered our wedding in June and created a custom menu that perfectly fit our wants. All of our guests commented on how the food didn’t taste catered but was restaurant quality and some of the best wedding food they had ever had.”
When it comes to wedding catering, our main priority is to reflect your style and sensibility through food and service. With this in mind, Absolute Celebrations offers a flexible Chef-curated catering menu inspired by Californian cuisine, and at the same time, remains open to custom requests of global themes and special diets. View featured weddings and reviews:
WHERE TO BEGIN?
- The most memorable events impact all five senses– sight, smell, sound, taste, and touch. Plan your menu (hey, might as well the entire wedding!) with this in mind.
- Imagine the mood of your reception and choose a service format to complement it (plated, buffet, stations, family style, or cocktails/heavy appetizers). Not sure what will work best? Check out our guide here.
- Browse through our menu for ideas. To instantly download our menu & pricing, please fill out the form below. We will never sell your email address. Only a copy of the menu will be sent for your records.
- If you are a Newberry Estate client, please click here.
- If you are a Crooked Vine Winery client, please click here.
- Questions? Please contact us.
- What is the typical price range? Basic pricing is composed of food, service, and rentals (dinnerware, glassware & flatware). Because we have designed the menu to be very flexible, you can control your per-guest pricing to fit your budget. We do have a buffet package that starts at $45/person. Please fill out the form above to download a copy of the menu with prices.
- Do you accommodate tastings? For full-service events, we schedule a tasting session after an initial menu has been established.
- Will you serve alcohol we purchase ourselves? Yes. We carry the proper insurance to serve client-purchased beer, wine & liquor. We can also refer you to wholesalers. A small corkage fee may apply.
- Do you charge for cake cutting and champagne pouring services? No, there is no extra service charge for cake cutting or champagne pouring.
- Do you make wedding cakes? We do not make wedding cakes but we recommend these vendors. We do offer dessert bars.
- How do rentals work? We are happy to help you coordinate and arrange rentals on your behalf through our partner vendors. This includes dinnerware, tables, chairs, linens, lighting & dance floors. We are also able to work with your chosen vendors should you decide to arrange this separately.
- What additional equipment do we need to rent if the venue does not provide a kitchen? To ensure that you and your guests are served fresh, high quality food, we do not travel with cooked food for full service plated & family style events. Depending on your menu, we will arrange for an appropriate kitchen “build-out” and coordinate with your venue on any fire department rules.
- What other options do you have besides full-service wedding catering? For casual wedding receptions, you may find that our deluxe buffet or drop-off catering menu may be a right fit. View it here.